We are looking for a HubSpot Specialist with demonstrable, hands-on experience implementing programs and campaigns using HubSpot’s marketing and sales Hubs.
The position is part-time or project-based to start, but definitely could develop into a full-time position for the right person. Compensation is competitive.
Are you up to date on the latest HubSpot features?
Do you know how to automate marketing and sales processes?
Are you an experienced HubSpot enterprise user?
Can you instruct a client through the dashboards and guide sales teams?
If so, you are the ideal candidate!
Who we are:
StepUp builds powerful marketing and sales systems for our B2B clients. We innovate together with our clients to expand and help them dominate their market. We build a customized, authentic digital presence for each client that creates real growth. Our team is close-knit, efficient, and driven by success.
We are headquartered near Beer Sheva, but most of our team works remotely. So your location doesn’t matter as long as you are available to get the work done or work during business hours in Israel.
Who you are:
The ideal candidate is an experienced and certified HubSpot enterprise user who is a self-starter but also works well as part of a team. You must be very organized and able to juggle multiple priorities and meet reasonable deadlines. You will be required to provide daily and weekly project status updates to management.
The role includes:
In this role, you will support the Account Manager on multiple client accounts with executing marketing automation and inbound strategies.
- Onboard & implement the HubSpot portal for new clients
- Create and manage landing pages, forms, workflows, email campaigns, including the template designs (emails & landing pages), calls-to-action etc within the HubSpot platform
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc).
- Measure results and optimize lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of email sends.
- Develop tests and optimize results
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Analytical skills suitable to campaign measurement and knowledge of key marketing campaign metrics
If you think you are qualified, please send an email with “Hubspot Specialist” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you think you are the right person for the job, along with your resume, references and samples of any work you are proud of.
Again, we are looking for someone with demonstrable, hands-on experience using HubSpot and the certifications to prove it. If that isn’t you, please do not apply.