StepUp, a boutique inbound marketing agency located in Yeruham, is looking for a dynamic and motivated Inbound Marketing Coordinator to join our team in a full-time (optionally remote) position.
Who we are:
StepUp builds powerful marketing and sales systems for our B2B clients. We innovate together with our clients to expand and help them dominate their market. We build a customized, authentic digital presence for each client that creates real growth. Our team is close-knit, efficient, and driven by success.
What we don’t do: traditional advertising or spam.
Our core values are:
- Passion – we seek team members who love marketing and learning new things and are constantly interested in growth
- Helpfulness – we believe in helping our clients and each other. We work collaboratively and share knowledge freely
- Dependability – we follow through on commitments and are transparent about both our successes and our failures – that’s how we grow!
Who you are:
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic, and highly organized Inbound Marketing Coordinator who is full of creativity and interested in excelling both in marketing strategy and execution. We are a small company in a rapid growth phase, and we are looking for people who are excited to be part of our core team and grow into leaders as we scale.
You must have:
- Native English
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Some past experience in marketing
- Excellent communication and creative thinking skills
- An ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Self-motivation and a positive outlook
- Passion for digital marketing, a general thirst for digital knowledge and a significant interest in new platforms and channels
- Passion for excellence
- Excellent organizational, time management, and planning skills
- Bonus skills: Proficiency in marketing automation and CMS software, Adobe Creative Suite.
The role includes:
- Manage relationships with clients (including weekly phone meetings, periodic in person meetings, directing requests and tasks to relevant StepUp team members and ensuring that all work is completed)
- Work alongside other team members (strategist, designer, copywriter, PPC Manager, SEO Specialist) to help build the best strategy for our clients and distribute content that educates, empowers and supports the customers marketing goals
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar based in SEO and buyer persona research (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Manage social media channels
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics together with the clients’ sales teams to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
Great. We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.